Cristian Krüger has a renowned experience in the automotive and agricultural machinery markets, representing leading companies in their business projects in Argentina, including the construction and start-up of industrial plants, the organization of dealer networks and all matters related to their daily operations.
In addition, he has ample experience in commercial distribution contracts and complex litigation, and has successfully counselled several clients in significant legal disputes.
He has participated in the structuring, negotiation and implementation of mergers and acquisitions in the local and regional markets, representing clients in operations of various industries and sectors, including insurance, finance, retail, industrial and other service companies.
He specializes in money laundering prevention, having served as compliance officer of an insurance company. He is a regular speaker at diverse conferences and seminars of his expertise.
Cristian Krüger is a partner within the Corporate and Mergers & Acquisitions practices at Mitrani, Caballero & Ruiz Moreno. Previously, he was a partner (2000-2017) and an associate (1992-2000) at Perez Alati, Grondona, Benites, Arntsen & Martínez de Hoz (h), and an associate at Fromm, Harnischfeger-Ksoll & Wenner in Frankfurt, Germany (1991- 1992).
Cristian Krüger is qualified as a Lawyer in Spain.
Education:Universidad de Buenos Aires, School of Law (Postgraduate course on money laundering and financing of terrorism prevention, 2016)
Southern Methodist University, Texas, USA, School of Law (LL.M, 1991)
Universidad de Buenos Aires, School of Law (Abogado,1988)
Bar admissions:Buenos Aires, 1988
Languages:Spanish, English and German
Transactions:Mr Krüger’s recent transactional work include:
• the acquisition of HDI Argentina S.A. (formerly known as L’Union de Paris S.A.) by Talanx group;
• the sale of Banco del Sol S.A. to Sancor Seguros;
• the sale of Robert Bosch Argentina Industrial (RBAI)’s industrial plant;
• the acquisition of Reydel Argentina by Cerberus;
• Farm Frites Beheer’s sale of Alimentos Modernos S.A. to private Argentine investors;
• Honda Argentina’s construction and start-up of its automotive manufacturing plant;
• Cencosud’s acquisition of Disco Supermarkets;
• Western Union’s acquisition of Pago Fácil.
"Oferta pública de activos digitales" co-authored with Nicolás Fernández Madero, Diego N. Minerva and María Recondo, La Ley newspaper, YEAR LXXXIII Nº 129, VOLUME LA LEY 2019-D.